website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 News Road to Paris 2024

• 4 weeks later...

I've got an e-mail informing that Eurosport Player will not be available here in Poland since December 15th.

That's a shame. They proposed sth else instead (Eurosport available on internet platform called player.pl but I'm worried that it won't be as good as before.

I'm worried because I used EPlayer a lot to watch Tokyo and Beijing Games "on demand", any event I wanted was available live or later on, that was awesome.

And I hoped the same for Paris 2024, so I guess they will offer sth similar...

And the winter season in starting and it was always good to watch it on EPlayer as well...

Ehh...

I wonder if EPlayer is going to be unavailable in other European countries as well???

I will create an account in this player.pl thing and see what it is, never used that before.

57 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I've got an e-mail informing that Eurosport Player will not be available here in Poland since December 15th.

That's a shame. They proposed sth else instead (Eurosport available on internet platform called player.pl but I'm worried that it won't be as good as before.

I'm worried because I used EPlayer a lot to watch Tokyo and Beijing Games "on demand", any event I wanted was available live or later on, that was awesome.

And I hoped the same for Paris 2024, so I guess they will offer sth similar...

And the winter season in starting and it was always good to watch it on EPlayer as well...

Ehh...

I wonder if EPlayer is going to be unavailable in other European countries as well???

I will create an account in this player.pl thing and see what it is, never used that before.

Yes, also here in Italy (and I think all around Europe) they're finally closing down the old eurosport player app (it's more than 2 years that they said they were going to do it).

However, it's been replaced by the new eurosport app, which has all the features of the old one and moreover, all the news section of the general website.

So, you're not going to miss anything.

Here in Italy we also have the full Discovery Plus app, with both the sport and entertainment sections of that media company.

Edited by phelps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...