website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

The live scoring is suddenly showing this:

Results will be displayed here on April 17 at 09:30 local time!

Apparently it's not 09.30 local time yet, did they move the test event to Niue suddenly? :p 

It's back again now :d

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently it's not 09.30 local time yet, did they move the test event to Niue suddenly? :p 

The message Appears and disappare at every routine

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I had the same problem, then i used the links posted on page 16 and it worked without a problem.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Scheder is really underperforming so far, Alt is surprisingly good. We really miss Berger at vault and Janas at floor/balance beam. Our strongest apparatus is still to come, i hope that Scheder can perform at her best on uneven bars, we need about 15 points from her and Seitz there.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Germany is not performing as well as expected, but they can be ahead of :ROU and :SUI if they do better in next two rotations.

Meanwhile Castro :CHI looks like another of the contenders to be out of the Olympics if she continues to get such low scores.