website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Japan & China have looked pretty bleak in this tournament, Netherlands have some weaknesses at the back and Italy are doing much better than expected tbh. If Canada beats Sweden, they'll still have to go thru Germany in QF. The closest QF could be Norway vs England for de facto Olympic spot. Netherlands vs Italy could be really close too.

Yeah, it doesn't look too good for France, I guess they'll have to just straight up defeat the United States. They'll be underdogs, but are capable of winning.

11 hours ago, CCB said:

No,it's unfair as hell.
Netherlands will play against Japan in the 2nd round. If they lose, they only played against non-European teams with the result: no Olympic ticket.

There should be a seperate tournament with the European countries to decide the Olympic tickets.

I was being sarcastic. Qualification for women's European football teams is set up in a really terrible manner.

about Africa : the real score of NGR -FRA is 0-0 all the referees of world said that against this fake penalty

Cameroon vs NZL was 2-0 , this own goal

even South Africa showed one good game vs Spain by leading 1-0 during the 2/3 of match unlucky after that

African teams are much better than Asian , South/central America (except Brazil) , Mali could defeat Argentina Chile Korea thailand Jamaica very easily

Africa deserves 4 quotas instead Asia

4 hours ago, bestmen said:

about Africa : the real score of NGR -FRA is 0-0 all the referees of world said that against this fake penalty

Cameroon vs NZL was 2-0 , this own goal

even South Africa showed one good game vs Spain by leading 1-0 during the 2/3 of match unlucky after that

African teams are much better than Asian , South/central America (except Brazil) , Mali could defeat Argentina Chile Korea thailand Jamaica very easily

Africa deserves 4 quotas instead Asia

Considering Australia represents Asia now, it's basically impossible. Japan, China & Australia are better than any African team and then we have North Korea who got screwed by the seeding this time. And you keep forgetting Asia actually has 5 spots ;)

45 minutes ago, bestmen said:

they are not better than African teams , football is not" scoring" only

the Asian football is such ugly that  i can't finish watching  5 min

In 3 of 7 World Cup final games there has been an Asian team involved. How many African teams played in a World Cup final?

Not to mention Asian teams also won 3 of 8 U-20 World Cups and 4 of 6 U-17 World Cups. It's a no contest. Asia is by far the second strongest continent in women's football.

13 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Football is not for you , you focus on score only , Asian win because they play for themselves not for spectators , just like robots 

Very ugly game 

I know people playing a sport properly just sucks :p. I mean imagine what football would lose without all the flopping and arguing...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela