website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

3 minutos atrás, vinipereira disse:

Maybe, but sometimes the reporters from SporTV asks really stupid questions :p

When he performs badly, what else can you ask besides "How do you feel?" He can be angry at himself all he wants, but being a jerk with other people because he is frustrated with his own performance is unacceptable. 

3 minutos atrás, Gianlu33 disse:

He was very nice whit Italian TV :evil:

He's not always kind in Brazilian TV. He was nice today, but this is not always the case.

2 minutos atrás, thiago_simoes disse:

When he performs badly, what else can you ask besides "How do you feel?" He can be angry at himself all he wants, but being a jerk with other people because he is frustrated with his own performance is unacceptable.

That wasn't the question, though. I think it was "are you upset?" after 6th place in home Olympics :lol:

I agree his answer it was unacceptable, but maybe the reporter could have asked in a different way. He apologized right after, but the damage was already done.

Agora, vinipereira disse:

That wasn't the question, though. I think it was "are you upset?" after 6th place in home Olympics :lol:

I agree his answer it was unacceptable, but maybe the reporter could have asked in a different way. He apologized right after, but the damage was already done.

Sure. Not the smartest people, lol. Was that woman who asked this question to Fratus the same person who extended her hand for a handshake with a blind person on live TV? 

4 minutos atrás, thiago_simoes disse:

Sure. Not the smartest people, lol. Was that woman who asked this question to Fratus the same person who extended her hand for a handshake with a blind person on live TV? 

No, that was Fernanda Gentil, she has come a loooong way since then :d

Anyway, the embarrassing moment, if anyone is curious: