website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

1 minute ago, Майкл said:

Herasimenia is still capable of winning medals, and she's just 3 years younger than Filippo :p 

I'm still sad Stefan Nystrand is retired, to talk about 'oldies' :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, Майкл said:

It would've been perfectly legit assumption if politics hadn't been involved :d 

Sounds like a familiar victim card they're using. :p Though, ultimetely it's about Russian politics indeed...

#banbestmen

Russian anthem :bowdown:

One of the anthems I'm always secretly whistling along when I'm alone :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

I never really understood the point of those Commonwealth Games. It's basically 3 powerhouses + 50 wild card nations. :p

= more chances for gold :lol:

9 minutos atrás, dcro disse:

I never really understood the point of those Commonwealth Games. It's basically 3 powerhouses + 50 wild card nations. :p

You mean in swimming? In gymnastics things are getting quite interesting year after year. I remember Cyprus got three gold medals in 2010 while Canada got none. In 2014 Canada did great, but then Australia was the country which had it really bad, with Scotland and Wales getting gold medals, while Australia got none.