website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Happy Holidays and Birthdays Thread

leli.

I know it's quite early, but before I go help cooking, let me wish everyone here a Merry Christmas :hug: :toast:

Here in Mexico, people get together tonight and dine, the menu is different according to the region, but tonight we're having onion soup and turkey with mashed potatos and vegetables this time.

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m just more surprised that people still use real trees :yikes:

Because fake ones are soooooo 'meh'. They don't smell like a real tree, they don't even really look like a real tree. It's just a bunch of plastic one puts up.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And of course Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and Happy Easter and Happy New Year and an excellent Cake Day and everyone enjoy the 'Cover Everything in Chocolate Day' and yay Movember and hurray Autism Day!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And of course Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and Happy Easter and Happy New Year and an excellent Cake Day and everyone enjoy the 'Cover Everything in Chocolate Day' and yay Movember and hurray Autism Day!

Wow, not even a single Feliz Natal for you know who...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Wow, not even a single Feliz Natal for you know who...

Why post that on a forum when she's right here in the same house? :p 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Why post that on a forum when she's right here in the same house? :p 

Well that kind ruins the fun of my post then, doesn’t it? 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

As is tradition, I will be the last Totallympian for Santa to visit :p. I’ll also be the last Totallympian in the 2010s decade :yes