website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

Sorry for not giving any additional information as of yet, but I'm the third party in this deal, so I'm nagging my manager for more information and my manager is nagging the clients for information, but since there's only a couple of days left, I think it's probably going to on the 19th. Everything's making me pretty stressed out and I'm not that far ahead in preparations either, at this very moment.

17 horas atrás, Werloc disse:

Sorry for not giving any additional information as of yet, but I'm the third party in this deal, so I'm nagging my manager for more information and my manager is nagging the clients for information, but since there's only a couple of days left, I think it's probably going to on the 19th. Everything's making me pretty stressed out and I'm not that far ahead in preparations either, at this very moment.

No worries, whenever it's best for you :yes

9 minutes ago, Werloc said:

And it is official, the final date will be moved to the 19th, sorry for the inconvenience, but I was forced to change the date, it was not my idea.

No inconvenience at all, see you on 19th... And best wishes for your presentation :yes

It's all for fun, no problem if it's moved a week or two weeks or three weeks :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!