website statistics

Paris 2024 on Totallympics - Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?

Sindo

Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?

• Yes, I will keep visiting on a regular basis.
    • I will visit it from time to time.
    • No, I will come back during only during the next Olympic period.

Just now, Pavlo said:

Oh...i think it can be a hmmm....dynamic period to say the least. And i don't have climate issues on my mind in pole position. For the first time in my life i'm unable to imagine 2028. AI too. 

I didn't mean 'temperature' literally, sorry

I mostly meant like the 'heat' of the 'Cold War 2' we are currently going through

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

I'm probably going to take a bit of a break (I'm traveling for the Paralympics so I'll probably watch very little of it).

For me the real excitement of the Olympics is more following how the Olympic program evolves and qualification moreso than the games proper, so I'll def be around a lot over the next few years!

9 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

I didn't mean 'temperature' literally, sorry

I mostly meant like the 'heat' of the 'Cold War 2' we are currently going through

Oh, so i had a good shot by luck. Yes, i even wanted to write that if u ask me if i'm 100% sure that there will be Poland in 2028 for the first time in my life it's not 100%...

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

4 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

Oh, so i had a good shot by luck. Yes, i even wanted to write that if u ask me if i'm 100% sure that there will be Poland in 2028 for the first time in my life it's not 100%...

:POL will be there, I was thinking more countries like :CUB, :VEN, :IRI

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

1 minute ago, Mkbw50 said:

:POL will be there, I was thinking more countries like :CUB, :VEN, :IRI

I'm also 98% sure about safety of Poland but yes, i also thought about possible boycotts. North Korea...very possible. China i think are sure to go there. Iran and Russia...we will see. Cuba...now i think it is rather positive...Venezuela is too crazy to predict😉. As i predict that situation in my region soon will get acceptable...middle east...rather not. But 4 years is a long period, maybe this specie will prove that it's worth of human name😉

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Great site, I will continue to visit. I sometimes go a bit without visiting, but that's usually when not much is going on with sports. Less than 2 years to Milano, so lots to keep track of. 

Shout out to Canada Club! 

Edited by orangeman

It's always fun to see new people around the Olympics. 

The real trick however is making those people watch and enjoy sports in the long run, without the home country factor. Many users are more active during the Olympics season, because they want their country and athletes to do good and follow how they perform. But after they end, so does their desire to follow sports (at least for a while).

And i hope more people will stick around and have fun watching sports regularly, because they like the sports themselves and the different athletes that compete in them, regardless which country they represent.  :)

I am glad I found this forum of sports enthusiasts from around the world . It has become a big part of my daily routine :) 

So many knowledgeable sports fans sharing their insights & information in a single place is like a gold mine for me. 

Thanks to all the users & admins for keeping Totallympics so active :thumbup:

I will deffo be part of this family & road to LA28 starts from today :clap: