website statistics

Paris 2024 on Totallympics - Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?

Sindo

Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?

• Yes, I will keep visiting on a regular basis.
    • I will visit it from time to time.
    • No, I will come back during only during the next Olympic period.

The 2024 Paris Olympic Games are coming to a close. I hope you have enjoyed the Olympics in general and I hope you have enjoyed following them here on Totallympics! :thumbup:

I also hope you will all keep visiting Totallympics in the next weeks/months, after a well deserved rest we will all switch our focus to LA2028, the qualifications are starting sooner than we think! And of course in the middle of the journey we will also have the Milano-Cortina 2026 Olympic Games.

If you have any post-Olympic comment or suggestion feel free to share it here.

@Federer91 can share the activity in each of the Olympic thread comparing to Rio 2016 and Tokyo 2020, I have the feeling the forum was more active than in the past editions, which would surely be a good sign for the future.

Some "clubs" have been very active during the Games and I hope you have enjoyed following the Olympics with your countrymen. If you want to make your country's club more active to track the LA2028 qualifications (or create it if your country still do not have it), keep inviting more users to the forum! :thumbup: Potentially, countries with many users taking part in the club can also create sections for domestic sports and invite more people.

Club owners can now create new sections, for Winter sports/Milano-Cortina and also a new section for LA2028. To create a new section or move them in the club, you need to be "owner" of that club. But to be "owner" is not as difficult as the name would suggest :d There can be more owners for each club so if you want to be able to create new sections, move them or just organize threads inside the club in a better way, feel free to contact me and I will give you the rights to do that!

Finally, a general post-Olympic poll. Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games? :torch:

Thank you to everyone who contributed here during these weeks and I hope to see you around the forum very soon! :yes

Edited by Sindo

11 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Bitathlon will start soon again plus this new :NED alpine skier Hirscher so there should be some traffic here :p

Yes, definitely looking forward to the classic alpine skiing battle of :NED vs :BRA next season.

Spoiler

I've got my Dutch-Brazilian sewn together flags at the ready :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And to the question in the thread title: Yes I'm afraid so, sorry :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, Antoricci87 said:

Hi, I’m new here, I discovered this last year, after visiting almost every day I decided to join the community today 

Slightly late but I wish you a fun Olympics and hope you enjoy Paris 2024 with us :d