website statistics

Athletics EAA Under 18 European Championships 2024

Totallympics

16 minutes ago, hckošice said:

New U18 European Record in 100 Hurdles. And by none other than a Slovak athlete.

da faq !

Never would have believe I´ll write such sentence in my entire life

Ok, do not want to make any premature conclusions and too much excitement, but I think there is some hope for a medal here :running:

GSyP9MqXgAAZvv6?format=jpg&name=large

Does this event have a similar page somewhere as we had for Rome?

https://live.european-athletics.com/ECH2024/lrs/home

Searching the entire European Athletics website, but can't find the regular timetable + results + documents page anywhere..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Does this event have a similar page somewhere as we had for Rome?

https://live.european-athletics.com/ECH2024/lrs/home

Searching the entire European Athletics website, but can't find the regular timetable + results + documents page anywhere..

It’s linked on the front page? 

2 minutes ago, dodge said:

It’s linked on the front page? 

Jeez, need to order some glasses I think. I thought that would link to that Totallympics page, but yeah, it's the one I was looking for...thanks :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Don't say we're being forced to that horrendous 2024 version of the Eurovision Sports website, again?

It’s good & bad.

:bones: You can’t rewind or pause a live stream.

:cheer:Streams go up onto the website as soon as they finish.

Also :clap:to :SVK for a big crowd turnout on an all-heats day.

Edited by Grassmarket

7 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

:bones: You can’t rewind or pause a live stream.

:cheer:Streams go up onto the website as soon as they finish.

But the player they use is horrendous and even now after more than a half year doesn't even support super basic functionality like hotkeys to pause and move forwards or backwards. Two functions that make watching a full stream later on quite doable, because there's a lot of 'dead time' that one can easily skip with hotkeys, but it's a shitshow having to manually move the slider on the bottom of the player a few pixels at a time.

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

But the player they use is horrendous and even now after more than a half year doesn't even support super basic functionality like hotkeys to pause and move forwards or backwards. Two functions that make watching a full stream later on quite doable, because there's a lot of 'dead time' that one can easily skip with hotkeys, but it's a shitshow having to manually move the slider on the bottom of the player a few pixels at a time.

I think it's intentionally crippled for some obscure copyright reason.  It also cannot be cast - only a direct HDMI feed from PC to TV works - which I've only ever seen before with Sky TV function.