website statistics

[POLL] Which countries will be Top 10 in Paris in Medal Tally? Road to Paris 2024

[POLL] Which countries will be Top 10 in Paris in Medal Tally?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which countries will be Top 10 in Paris in Medal Tally?

I voted :USA :CHN :FRA :GBR :ITA :JPN :AUS :GER :NED :CAN and predict :NED to be around the 9th or 10th spot, close to :AUS :GER :CAN around +/- 10 gold medals. I previously predicted 12 gold medals for us, but it's much harder to predict where that would place us in the grand scheme of things.

29 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

I voted :USA :CHN :FRA :GBR :ITA :JPN :AUS :GER :NED :CAN and predict :NED to be around the 9th or 10th spot, close to :AUS :GER :CAN around +/- 10 gold medals. I previously predicted 12 gold medals for us, but it's much harder to predict where that would place us in the grand scheme of things.

I have the same 10. 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 the top 4 and then 🇮🇹 / 🇯🇵 / 🇦🇺 followed by 🇳🇱 / 🇩🇪/ 🇨🇦 

I like how 12 people voted, but 1 person apparently didn't think USA would get into the top-10 :d 

I mean, bet a single doller on USA being outside of the top-10 and you'd be set for life if it happens :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I like how 12 people voted, but 1 person apparently didn't think USA would get into the top-10 :d 

I mean, bet a single doller on USA being outside of the top-10 and you'd be set for life if it happens :p 

I guess a boycott of the entire team could happen if the China swim team doping scandal really escalates 🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The guy voted Cuba and not USA, this was probably a powerful protest against American capitalism and imperialism :roflmao:

7 minutes ago, Faramir said:

The guy voted Cuba and not USA, this was probably a powerful protest against American capitalism and imperialism :roflmao:

Love it. That'll teach them!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I feel 9/10 is pretty set unless the nation is completely snake-bitten and fails to win more than a few golds. At the very least, the nine should finish in the top 10 in terms of total medals.

The tenth nation has a few options: :BRA :CAN :HUN :KOR :ESP :UKR maybe :NZL if they convert their chances into gold.