website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2024

Totallympics

Really dumb qualifiers in sprints. If they want to half copy swimming events, then they should also divide runners in groups according to their performances. 😆

37 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

:CZE Petr Meindlschmid (18y.o.) who qualified to ECH because :SWE Tobias Montler withdrew, first jump in the quali 8.01m, wind -2,8m/s ... Czech national record U20 :hyper:

Fantastic. :clap:

5 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Simon Petterson :SWE gets us under way with the ceremonial No Mark in the Discus.

Results page has crashed already.

As did Eurovision's page roughly 35 seconds after I started watching the replay of this morning's session (as I was off doing a little 105km bike ride :p).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh fantastic, after a reload, it worked for 7 minutes until it crashed. Time for another reload (including the non-skippable full minute of ads). How I wish the old Eurovisionsports page from before this year was back :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Noorderling29 said:

Fake news: Cees Koch (1962), Erik De Bruin (1990) and Rutger Smith (2012)won medals, and De Bruin and Smith both finished in the top 8 once more.

In Ireland the combination names Erik de Bruin and Smith don't make you think of Rutger (though the boul' michelle was Smyth, I think)

2 hours ago, dodge said:

Nor did his wife :d

I'm going out on a limb, here, but when a test comes back at 40% proof, and the athlete isn't Shane McGowan, I'm calling interference...

Posted (edited)

Did BBC happen to have a live stream that can still be viewed (with a VPN of course)? NOS doesn't, Belgian TV neither and Eurovision Sports does, but doesn't work.

Edit: thank the lord for Swedish SVT! No need for logging in and always works perfectly with a VPN, how did I not think about that earlier (I use it so often in the winter) :d 

Edited by heywoodu

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Did BBC happen to have a live stream that can still be viewed (with a VPN of course)? NOS doesn't, Belgian TV neither and Eurovision Sports does, but doesn't work.

Edit: thank the lord for Swedish SVT! No need for logging in and always works perfectly with a VPN, how did I not think about that earlier (I use it so often in the winter) :d 

Yeah, the BBC Stream is up on iPlayer & the website & will be easier to navigate than EVS.  BUT - for some reason they are not doing the morning sessions Sunday-Tuesday.

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The Irish stream if you want it for your VPN travelling…