website statistics

Sport Climbing at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

congrats to Indonesia and Leonardo :yes

really proud of Alipour, he was our last medal chance outside of those 3 big sports, :( and he gave his best. I didn't even know he is capable of 4.XX run. he deserved a medal but just lost to better athletes. 

If I had to pick one athlete before the Games to win a medal. that would be him. it feels bad he didn't medal, but yet I'm also happy because of his great performance. 

Alex Honnold opened the session :hyper: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Sure, we don't need to see live scores on-screen..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Legend Schubert climbs himself to a medal :hyper: 

Massive anticlimax when they didn't show Anraku's score at the end, so it was a matter of guessing (or counting yourself) what the situation was...