website statistics

Men's Football Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Apparently we lost :yikes:they're showing the VAR review now and the goal is offside.

Teams entering the pitch now. :lol: Seems like a few more minutes will be played but as I said our goal will 100% be outruled (they already show a player with a foot off-side in the VAR thing).

Just now, De_Gambassi said:

It's really should be easy: game cancelled and lost by forfeit 0-3 by Marocco due to their fans behavior.

The behaviour did not end to the game being impossible to complete

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

28 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

BBC reports:

image.png

It’s unsportsmanlike to cancel the game’s result moreover to expect the Argentinian players to play those extra minutes after getting assaulted is ridiculous, mistakes happen and no one expects to go back and fix them all after the game has been stopped, I mean in my opinion there was not a penalty on the Uzbek player but I’d never expect someone to correct it now, so to change things in order to please the Moroccan fans in this case ,is simply disgraceful 

Edited by Dnl

2 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

It's really should be easy: game cancelled and lost by forfeit 0-3 by Marocco due to their fans behavior.

And if you have tickets to the next game, better get your money back because it’s going to be closed doors for sure.