website statistics

Wrestling UWW African/Oceanian Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

a last minute takedown to win the second quota for Guam :)

I think they are in the same weight, but one of them had to make the sacrifice and go to the next weight. it was the other way around in Tokyo , this time it worked for both of them

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

a last minute takedown to win the second quota for Guam :)

I think they are in the same weight, but one of them had to make the sacrifice and go to the next weight. it was the other way around in Tokyo , this time it worked for both of them

I think Rckaela is the better wrestler and with no Nigerian in this event it was seen as the best option to maximize their chances. Lucky for Mia, she also avoided Nigeria and now both get to compete at the Olympics

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

I think Rckaela is the better wrestler and with no Nigerian in this event it was seen as the best option to maximize their chances. Lucky for Mia, she also avoided Nigeria and now both get to compete at the Olympics

For Mia the match against Ivorian wrestler was crucial which she was as close as it gets 4-4. For Rckaela the last minute take down was enough for quota.

3 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

They have one athlete in men's freestyle.

The stronger :GBS is competing though and hopefully will qualify their first athletes tomorrow.

In women's wrestling they had an entry but she didn't start. She qualified for Tokyo