website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

On 2/20/2024 at 1:19 AM, Henry_Leon said:

The final week of :SMR selection started Monday with the first (of 5) Semifinals, 129 song will fight for 8 place in final.

The final of "Una voce per San Marino" will be Saturday: 16 song, 8 invited artists and 8 winners of semifinals.

This is the third edition of the national selection format developed by SMRTV to determine the Sammarinese entry to the Eurovision Song Contest.

Loredana Bertè is among automatic finalists in :SMR selections, I keep fingers for her, maybe she will finally enter the Eurovision stage.

PS. If anybody care about, few days ago I was on concert, in my home city, of last year San Marino entrant, Piqued Jacks and once more I will say that they didn't deserved to finish last with nul points. Their song maybe wasn't the best but surely wasn't the worst one + those guys are so friendly and polite. I wish they will try to compete again, in near or farer futer, with good song, like their one of the latest songs called "The Gum" :p

Today croatia will choose their song

Baby lasanga it's the maximum favorite, but Dora it's a really special place, with a really special taste...so who knows jajaja

Edited by ManuCHIL

Baby Lasanga just wins in :CRO with huge amount of points from televoting and is going to Malmo! Second was Vinko and third was last year representatives Let 3. Croatia is also my new number 1 :d 

8 minutes ago, rybak said:

Baby Lasanga just wins in :CRO with huge amount of points from televoting and is going to Malmo! Second was Vinko and third was last year representatives Let 3. Croatia is also my new number 1 :d 

Can't wait for them to send Daddy Calzone next year :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Can't wait for them to send Daddy Calzone next year :p

Who is that? :d 

Btw. Results of top6 are below. It's yet worthy to mention that Baby Lasagna was backup entry, he competed in Dora only because one artist had to withdraw from the event.

Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym tekst „Dora 2024 Final PLACE- POINTS 1 TOTAL Baby Lasagna Rim tim tagi dim JURY PUBLIC 321 2 74 Vinko Lying Eyes 247 3 82 59 Let 3 Baba roga 23 79 55 Damir Kedžo Voljena ženo 24 5 73 51 Alen Đuras A Tamburitza Lullaby 22 6 62 35 Marcela Gasoline 27 59 39 20”

Edited by rybak

On 2/25/2024 at 6:56 PM, rybak said:

Who is that? :d 

Btw. Results of top6 are below. It's yet worthy to mention that Baby Lasagna was backup entry, he competed in Dora only because one artist had to withdraw from the event.

Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym tekst „Dora 2024 Final PLACE- POINTS 1 TOTAL Baby Lasagna Rim tim tagi dim JURY PUBLIC 321 2 74 Vinko Lying Eyes 247 3 82 59 Let 3 Baba roga 23 79 55 Damir Kedžo Voljena ženo 24 5 73 51 Alen Đuras A Tamburitza Lullaby 22 6 62 35 Marcela Gasoline 27 59 39 20”

yeah, there is a huge problem with the juries that preselect the songs...there was another song leaked that was the second back up song...it was as good as baby lasagna ... so the obvious question is, were there more good songs that wasn't selected??