30. :ALB Albania
  31. :SWE Sweden
  32. :MLT Malta
  33. :DEN Denmark
  34. :NED Netherlands
  35. :CZE Czechia
  36. :GER Germany
  37. :FIN Finland

How looks your tops? @kungshamra71 @Gianlu33 @Olympian1010 @dezbee2008 @Belle @heywoodu @Vektor @ManuCHIL and other people too, ofc :d 

To be honest, my rank would be

1 - :UKR

2 - :ITA

3- :CRO

4- :ARM

5 - :NED

6 - :GRE

7- :ISR

37 - everyone else :d

I dont like any other. I'm even quite surprised you liked the Portuguese one as i find it quite "meh".

Edited by kungshamra71

• 3 weeks later...

I promised myself a few years back not to waste time on this shitshow and just find the few good songs after it's been held.

However, a friend of mine insisted there are good songs, that i would definitely like and should check the submissions. I was pleasantly surprised with the top songs of 2023, so thought why not. And indeed, there are 5-6, which i've started circling in the playlist.

But I'm already dreading getting familiar with the songs and having some kind of investment. In a perfect world the fight should be between Italy and Croatia, but knowing this is Eurovision they will probably have cringe stuff like Netherlands or Switzerland winning....

12 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

But I'm already dreading getting familiar with the songs and having some kind of investment. In a perfect world the fight should be between Italy and Croatia, but knowing this is Eurovision they will probably have cringe stuff like Netherlands or Switzerland winning....

Those are two of my top three favorite songs, so I'd be happy if that happened. At least we agree on Italy (the other part of my top three) though :p

:CRO just doesn't do it for me for some reason.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

29 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I promised myself a few years back not to waste time on this shitshow and just find the few good songs after it's been held.

However, a friend of mine insisted there are good songs, that i would definitely like and should check the submissions. I was pleasantly surprised with the top songs of 2023, so thought why not. And indeed, there are 5-6, which i've started circling in the playlist.

I genuinely wonder how the clown from the Netherlands is cringe, but the clowns from Croatia aren't :lol: 

Spoiler

Which I don't mean in any way negative about Croatia's song, those two are absolutely dominating by Spotify plays over the past month or so and are consistently stuck in my head, much to my enjoyment :p (and for now, if I vote, it would definitely be for Croatia)

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...