website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

Not only in Italy, also here in Slovenia it is still quite popular, not as much as years ago, when they always broadcast final night on our national TV. 

Let us not forget, San Remo brought the idea for Eurovision. Just now, I am listening on Youtube previous winners. :rolleyes:

Festivali di San Remo started tonight and as always everything takes so long, first night started already three hours ago and we heard just 10 out of 30 competing songs :lol:

Edit: Btw. I fall in love with Annalisa's song :wub:

Edited by rybak

12 hours ago, rybak said:

Festivali di San Remo started tonight and as always everything takes so long, first night started already three hours ago and we heard just 10 out of 30 competing songs :lol:

Edit: Btw. I fall in love with Annalisa's song :wub:

It ends at 2.20+we had the after festival, kill me :p

Btw, in the 1st night Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Federica Brignone was on the stage as guest :)

Like every year, Netflix has admitted to a drastic drop in viewership during the Sanremo week. This year, they decided to leverage it with marketing, creating an epic commercial and sending people dressed as Netflix icons throughout the city.

There's a strong controversy in Italy regarding Gioiellier winning Sanremo, with significant media and radio mobilization (66% of the final result in tonight's superfinal at 2 a.m.) against him. Yesterday, he was brutally booed at the Ariston; it's a shame he's so high in the rankings

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

There's a strong controversy in Italy regarding Gioiellier winning Sanremo, with significant media and radio mobilization (66% of the final result in tonight's superfinal at 2 a.m.) against him. Yesterday, he was brutally booed at the Ariston; it's a shame he's so high in the rankings

I read that it's something related with his napolitan (?) origin ...can you elaborate? :P jejejeje

Latvia: I hope it will be tick tock, dons, funkinbiz or ecto ( I love latvian music, this NF always provides me of a lot of songs

Finland: Sara Siipola, but all of them are really good

Italy: Angelina Mango is my biggest fav!!! I hope she can win even though I recognize that at least other 6 songs have the potential to fight for the eurovision trophy