website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

Why :yikes:??? :) 

I thought I wrote it here before… I don’t know, maybe not…

anyway, we are very proud of our 2 daughters. They are both students now and they chose their university studies very wisely , totally their own ideas, not lawyers like us but we are very happy with their choices

i hope it will be a good year for them!

1 hour ago, rafalgorka said:

Why :yikes:??? :) 

I thought I wrote it here before… I don’t know, maybe not…

anyway, we are very proud of our 2 daughters. They are both students now and they chose their university studies very wisely , totally their own ideas, not lawyers like us but we are very happy with their choices

i hope it will be a good year for them!

It's not a bad :yikes:, but more like a "huh, cool :d" kind of reaction, I was surprised. Always nice to learn a little about our fellow Totallympians :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

It's not a bad :yikes:, but more like a "huh, cool :d" kind of reaction, I was surprised. Always nice to learn a little about our fellow Totallympians :d 

Yes, I know it’s a „cool” reaction . Man, I know You for years, I wouldn’t think anything else. Have a good weekend!

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

:IRL Bambie Thug won the Irish national final and will represent Ireland in Malmo with their song Doomsday Blue: 

Kinda unexpected choice, but they have potential for final, so good luck to your country :wIRL:

And here is the winner in :LUX Their first entry since 31 years

Also it's official :ROU will not compete in Eurovision due to financial reasons and will miss contest first time since 2001, with exception when they were disqualified in 2016 after choosing song just weeks before competition, also due to financial reasons. 

Edited by rybak