website statistics

Diving at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Great result for :MEX Osmar Olvera, probably our best competitor going to Paris.

He adds this gold to the couple of silvers he earned last year; I just pray he doesn’t fall for the traps of the opportunistic media and scoundrels that live off others fame, and that he doesn’t get a breakdown with any expectations Mexican fans get from this result.

4 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Great result for :MEX Osmar Olvera, probably our best competitor going to Paris.

He adds this gold to the couple of silvers he earned last year; I just pray he doesn’t fall for the traps of the opportunistic media and scoundrels that live off others fame, and that he doesn’t get a breakdown with any expectations Mexican fans get from this result.

I read you and i think the same with our athletes, its something "sooo latinoamerican"

Edited by konig

:PUR:USA:LAT:NOR:ITA:DOM:NZL:KOR:USA:COL:ITA:CAN:ROU:ARM:ESP:MAS:SGP:JPN:MAS:UKR:CUB:PUR:HUN:BRA:PRK:VEN:UKR:AUS:NED:KOR:IND:PRK:IRL for 12 women’s 10m platform quotas. 

Note: United States can only secure one quota at max, as they’ve already secured a spot for Paris through last years Worlds.

Yes, I agree with this favourites. Different results will be a huge suprise. If someone fall from this big 4 - Switzerland  or Poland could make suprise or even Japan (I am sure I saw Japan on the list yesterday).