website statistics

Diving at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Josh said:

:PUR:USA:LAT:NOR:ITA:DOM:NZL:KOR:USA:COL:ITA:CAN:ROU:ARM:ESP:MAS:SGP:JPN:MAS:UKR:CUB:PUR:HUN:BRA:PRK:VEN:UKR:AUS:NED:KOR:IND:PRK:IRL for 12 women’s 10m platform quotas. 

Note: United States can only secure one quota at max, as they’ve already secured a spot for Paris through last years Worlds.

Are you sure to give 12 places after each event? In the rules book we have a note (max 136 places). I made a little simulation for all events, and I think it's  quite safe to give 10 places from world champs. And the rest and alocation should be done after making some names official. 

21 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Are you sure to give 12 places after each event? In the rules book we have a note (max 136 places). I made a little simulation for all events, and I think it's  quite safe to give 10 places from world champs. And the rest and alocation should be done after making some names official. 

That’s what it says in the qualification document. 

27 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Yes, I agree with this favourites. Different results will be a huge suprise. If someone fall from this big 4 - Switzerland  or Poland could make suprise or even Japan (I am sure I saw Japan on the list yesterday).

Must’ve withdrawn, I don’t see them anymore :mumble:

31 minutes ago, Josh said:

That’s what it says in the qualification document. 

My interpretation of the qualification document is that only the athletes placed in the top 12 of each event that are eligible earn quotas. 

Under the additional quotas section, it says that the additional quotas are allocated to athletes placed 13th and higher.

3 minutes ago, Jur said:

Diving is always messy to allocate. Its hard to calculate until all the syncro teams are known, but I would say first 10 here is safe, then is a numbers game.

Yes, this is my main aim to write. I think top 10 is safe and could be happy.