website statistics

Diving at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

mrv86

Spoiler

160815_284411_Copyright-ProShots-1293379

160815_284411_Copyright-ProShots-1293433

160815_284411_Copyright-ProShots-1293452

Beautiful moment indeed, amazingly done by Qin Kai :hug: (photos are in the spoiler)

And really nice to see Shi and Cagnotto standing there and enjoying the moment :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:
  Hide contents

160815_284411_Copyright-ProShots-1293379

160815_284411_Copyright-ProShots-1293433

160815_284411_Copyright-ProShots-1293452

Beautiful moment indeed, amazingly done by Qin Kai :hug: (photos are in the spoiler)

And really nice to see Shi and Cagnotto standing there and enjoying the moment :) 

Beautiful moment indeed, one of the best moments of this Games

Finally, mexican divers performing at their level. I hope Rommel has a great day tomorrow (physically and mentally) so he could challenge for the podium... Rodrigo Diego was good for being his first "senior" Olympics, making it into the final will be great for him.

By the way, Chao HE (he failed his 2nd and 3rd dives; after that he couldn't return to it top form) is out of contention, so it's practically an open field for the gold/podium.

Especial recognition to Yona KNIGHT-WISDOM :JAM and Olivier DINGLEY  :IRL  for advancing to the semis. I hope they surprise again tomorrow in the semifinals (not at the expense of the Mexicans though)

I'm happy for Hausding, he's a great diver.  So is Laugher (but for some reason I find him arrogant, but I'm happy for him, too).  And the Chinese, again.  Sure.  

Great for Gagne to make the final.  He's only 18.  Look out for him in Tokyo!

Edited by orangeman