website statistics

Diving at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

mrv86

5 minutes ago, orangeman said:

I'm happy for Hausding, he's a great diver.  So is Laugher (but for some reason I find him arrogant, but I'm happy for him, too).  And the Chinese, again.  Sure.  

Great for Gagnon to make the final.  He's only 18.  Look out for him in Tokyo!

Gagne lol

48 minutes ago, orangeman said:

I'm happy for Hausding, he's a great diver.  So is Laugher (but for some reason I find him arrogant, but I'm happy for him, too).  And the Chinese, again.  Sure.  

Great for Gagne to make the final.  He's only 18.  Look out for him in Tokyo!

I'm happy for Hausding too, he deserves that medal.

Also I agree on Laugher, pure arrogance but that doesn't diminish his talent.

Rommel :wall:

I had my hopes high on him after his performance in the semifinal, but the nerves got the best of him and cost him the Olympic medal he has so long wanted. I doubt he will be in Tokyo (he's 30), but still I admire him, probably the best Mexican diver in the last 15 years.

2 hours ago, intoronto said:

Defending World Champion KIM Kuk Hyang (PRK) is out!

Surprising indeed, but not too much considering she and her teammate don't get that much exposure in other competitions.

Very nice results for the Canadian women, any of them can actually surprise the (other) favorites and get a medal.

The Mexicans continue to dissapoint me great; is as, some friend put it, they are just hopeless, not wanting to fight for a medal.  Let's see if Paola changes her mentality tomorrow for the semifinals and hopefully the final.