website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

1 minute ago, dcro said:

And my former dorm roomate used to sleep from 4am to 2pm.

So much fun spending every morning trying to make as little noise as possible. :lol:

My roommate did that - I just started my studies ages ago, and he was older and a bit intimidating (although he was studying philosophy :d ) So I really was unsure what to do at some moments :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

It is time to try and guess the twelve.

Estonia

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Lithuania! We’ve managed to court one of the most prestigious votes out there!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

It is time to try and guess the twelve.

I mean come on, Spain 12.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Quite you! You’re here to get carried :p (Hopefully you noticed my personal vote)

Well, I do have a feeling I am going to hm, underperform yet again so I have to cheer for the team :d 

And I noticed your vote, thank you :d These are probably rare votes NZ is getting from USA :d 

SpDr0rY.gif

:CAN CANADA 12
:USA UNITED STATES 11
:IRL IRELAND 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:MLT MALTA 9
:NED NETHERLANDS 8
:BRA BRAZIL 7
:POR PORTUGAL 6
:NZL NEW ZEALAND 5
:SLO SLOVENIA 4
:UKR UKRAINE 3
:FRA FRANCE 2
:DEN DENMARK 1

Well, you know how much I like new songs.

That is the reason why I was kind of mad that my twelve went to Shawn Mendes and 11 to Charlie Puth.

But with every single listen, as a musician, I couldn't ignore the sheer level of production behind these two entries and they remained on top during the entire time that I was scoring.

These were the votes of Lithuania.

Thank you all.

Just now, Wanderer said:

Well, I do have a feeling I am going to hm, underperform yet again so I have to cheer for the team :d 

And I noticed your vote, thank you :d These are probably rare votes NZ is getting from USA :d 

Well you, me, and @Werloc seem to have a similar love and taste for non-mainstream music, and music in general of course.