website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Wait, what? I don't spoke about boycott, Italy sent a team and we take it seriously. I didn't ever attent at the past Universiade, that was LITERALLY in my university. I was in the same campus, and I didn't attend at a single fencing event.

I'm just a against the competitive university sport :)

Can’t agree.  Why is University sport worse than teams of millionaire mercenaries?  :mumble: Sports always exciting & dramatic when you have evenly matched teams & players.

On 7/31/2023 at 6:26 AM, Vektor said:

Now that the Aquatics and Fencing Worlds are done, what are the next big events to follow before the Athletics Worlds? 

I am guessing the Cycling Worlds will be the #1 event of the first half of August and the Sailing Worlds will be a huge event in terms of direct Olympic quotas. I don't care about the Archery and Sport Climbing Worlds, but I am sure many of you will watch those as well. We also got the Judo Masters coming up in Budapest this weekend which will hand out some very important world ranking points. 

Would add European Beach Volleyball champs to this list - action gets underway on Wednesday. Next week will also have the European Eventing Championships which should take us neatly into the Shooting world champs.  

Another very busy (And totally unrealistic :p) week

- European Beach Volleyball Championships, - FIBA 3x3 Women's Series, - Para Swimming World Championships, - Women's Football World Cup, - Sport Climbing World Championships, - Judo Masters Budapest, - AVP Atlanta, - Sailing World Championships, - ATP/WTA Tennis, - Cycling World Championships, - Archery World Championships, - European Athletics U20 Championships, - Diving World Cup Super Final, - FIBA WC Friendlies, - Women's Volleyball Pan Am Cup.

A whole bunch of National Championships in athletics too.

Edited by Josh

On 7/31/2023 at 8:20 PM, Gianlu33 said:

Wait, what? I don't spoke about boycott, Italy sent a team and we take it seriously. I didn't ever attent at the past Universiade, that was LITERALLY in my university. I was in the same campus, and I didn't attend at a single fencing event.

I'm just a against the competitive university sport :)

noooo!!!

and instead I'm desperate because of ESPN Player closing down, so that all European fans (me included) are going to miss all the NCAA action :cry: :facepalm: :hairpull:

20 hours ago, Josh said:

Another very busy (And totally unrealistic :p) week

- European Volleyball Championships, - FIBA 3x3 Women's Series, - Para Swimming World Championships, - Women's Football World Cup, - Sport Climbing World Championships, - Judo Masters Budapest, - AVP Atlanta, - Sailing World Championships, - ATP/WTA Tennis, - Cycling World Championships, - Archery World Championships, - European Athletics U20 Championships.

A whole bunch of National Championships in athletics too.

I like this.  You should post it every week without fail. Most of time reading this I get to know about a couple of events which I would have missed otherwise.

Sport Climbing World Championships, European Swimming -23 Championships (+ USA/South Africa), European Para Championships, European Waterpolo -17 Championships, Field Hockey Oceanic Championships, WSL Tahiti Pro, Cycling World Championships, Women's Football World Cup, Women's Pan Am Volleyball Cup. Sailing World Championships, Shooting World Championships, Women's -19 Volleyball World Championships (Probably not very much of it though), European Athletics -20 Championships, WTA/ATP National Bank Open, Pan Am Boxing Qualifiers, Street Skateboarding Championship Tour Tokyo, World Junior Wrestling Championships, Inter Miami matches, and any athletics meets where I can find live-streaming :p

Next week we also have the... Hamburg Elite16, Badminton World Championships, Youth Sport Climbing World Championships, Men's Volleyball Pan Am Cup, Women's Volleyball -21 World Championships, Women's Beach Volleyball -21 European Champs, Baden Masters, Ran 7s Olympic Qualifier, Men's Basketball World Cup, World Athletics Championships, Modern Pentathlon World Championships, Canoe Sprint World Championships, Archery World Cup Paris (Olympic Test Event), World Triathlon World Cup Paris (Olympic Test Event), World Games, Judo Grand Prix Zagreb, Women's/Men's European Volleyball Championships, Field Hockey European Championships, more 3x3 basketball, and more WTA/ATP tennis :p

Think I'll need around 20 devices for all the events I'm about to watch :p

Edited by Josh

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vektor said:

Oh boy, "everything" is happening this week at the same time. Athletics Worlds, Canoe Sprint Worlds, Modern Pentathlon Worlds, RG Worlds. And also team sport events. Very busy week for Olympic qualification. 

also Badminton worlds :p