website statistics

Men's Football AFC Under 23 Asian Cup 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

??? What's the explanation here ?

The Korean keeper was off his line. Very easy black and white call, just not one that would have happened without VAR.

That was the most entertaining penalty shootout ever :d Indonesia GK was terrible in most of his moves against easier kicks but then he saved two very hard kicks :d and also scored his own penalty

who would have thought that Indonesia of all teams can end Korea's brilliant U23 run from 1992. :d the last time Korea failed to qualify for men's football most of this forum's member weren't even born :p 

3 minutes ago, NearPup said:

:INA wins the penalty shoot-out 11-10.

:KOR is out for the first time since 1984.

:INA thanks @Joshfor cursing :KOR , his powers to cause last minute, ridiculous comebacks is unparalleled :P

Huh? I didn’t curse anyone :d

In fact, I think it was just a fluke run of results going in my favor, during the Badminton Pan American Championships I tried jinxing the Canadian mixed doubles/women’s doubles pairings by saying they had no chance to qualify when both were pretty much even with the US pairings in the Olympic Rankings, and were only couple of points down in their respective semifinal matches but both lost lol. 

31 minutes ago, MHSN said:

That was the most entertaining penalty shootout ever :d Indonesia GK was terrible in most of his moves against easier kicks but then he saved two very hard kicks :d and also scored his own penalty

who would have thought that Indonesia of all teams can end Korea's brilliant U23 run from 1992. :d the last time Korea failed to qualify for men's football most of this forum's member weren't even born :p 

I feel young again. I was not born 

47 minutes ago, Josh said:

Huh? I didn’t curse anyone :d

In fact, I think it was just a fluke run of results going in my favor, during the Badminton Pan American Championships I tried jinxing the Canadian mixed doubles/women’s doubles pairings by saying they had no chance to qualify when both were pretty much even with the US pairings in the Olympic Rankings, and were only couple of points down in their respective semifinal matches but both lost lol. 

Don't forget your jinx against Camargo in the fencing OQC!