website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2026

Totallympics

8 minutes ago, hckošice said:

16 venues. oh my dear :d

And a 104 matches, mother of God :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I've said it before, but 4 matches a day is absurd.

6 matches per day in the last phase of preliminary Groups is also something else  :p

Now, let´s hope to wake up at 2 AM to watch our guys playing, but, gonna be hard, since they will also likely just watch the games in TV as well... would need a 96 teams tournament for that I guess

Edited by hckošice

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

6 matches per day in the last phase of preliminary Groups is also something else  :p

Now, let´s hope to wake up at 2 AM to watch our guys playing, but, gonna be hard, since they will also likely just watch the games in TV as well... would need a 96 teams tournament for that I guess

So Slovakia should be safe for 2034 or whenever 96 teams is going to be a reality :p (although knowing FIFA, that would probably only result in like 2 extra spots for Europe :d)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

39 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

(although knowing FIFA, that would probably only result in like 2 extra spots for Europe :d)

Nah, I imagine something revolutionary like 8 quotas for Western Europe Zone, let say at least 4 for Scandinavian Zone, 7 for South European Zone and 1 and half quota for Central & Eastern European Zone. That sounds "FIFA-like" more to me :p

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

So Slovakia should be safe for 2034 or whenever 96 teams is going to be a reality :p (although knowing FIFA, that would probably only result in like 2 extra spots for Europe :d)

I wait for the day where FIFA goes crazy and announces a 192 team tournament, held across the world.

22 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I wait for the day where FIFA goes crazy and announces a 192 team tournament, held across the world.

211 team tournament if we're talking full membership party.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela