website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2023 - 2024

Totallympics

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Certified, classic Hungarian football moment: Ferencváros, the team that reached the R16 of Europa League last year, is losing against the :FRO champion 0-3 at home. :lol:

And i thought Ludogorets is going to be the sensational loss of the round :yikes:

yeah that Fradi result is shocking...

in other hand, our super-all-mighty champion the glorious and god-level Slovan Bratislava won in Luxembourg against their champion 0:2 and thus will play at least 2 more games this UCL season :p

note: (Both goals scored from penalties, the second one after a clear dive)

:POL Raków Częstochowa got through :EST Flora Tallinn and next up is :AZE Karabach Agdam which has been a thorn in Polish teams' side in the last few years.

Btw, Stanislav Cherchesov has been duly fired from Ferencvaros after that ass-kicking from the Faroers.

Well, it looks I will not have the chance to attend a Champions League match in Košice again..

:UKR Dnipro lost the first match of the 2nd qualifying round here yesterday 1-3 to Panathinaikos.

Damn it ! I was looking forward, because the winner of this pairing will face Olympique Marseille in the next round. Seeing l´OM in Košice would be great..

but oh well...

In other hand the super-mighty-all-hail :SVK champion Slovan Bratislava won in :BIH over local champion Zrinjski-Mostar 0-1 and is the closest to a 3rd UCL Qualifying round as it can in a long couple of years, so let see how they will manage to throw this once in a quarter-century opportunity out of the window this time :d