website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

This is for all of you since you are enjoying England losing so much.

I'm working as a personal caretaker, supporting a physically disabled boy (of Azeri origin) at school. How did the class teacher welcome us this morning? (I'm currently not living in England btw)

Aaah, the Sun of Azerbaijan and the Sun of England. One rising whilst the other one going down.

Edited by Quasit

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

2 minutes ago, Quasit said:

This is for all of you since you are enjoying England losing so much.

I'm working as a personal caretaker, supporting a physically disabled boy (of Azeri origin) at school. How did the class teacher welcome us this morning? (I'm currently not living in England btw)

What a philosophical teacher :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Quasit said:

We'll see about who has the last laugh. ;)

Iceland, because they won and England lost, which is basically what tonight is about :p 

Now it's on to Iceland - France and exactly the same thing again: Go Iceland :cheer:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

wow in a second I thought you are speaking about our ice hockey, then I noticed Depay

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Yaaaaay, Hodgson resigns. There's always a new tomorrow and hope.

And why am I the only one even commenting here? Where are the other Brits/English users?

Maybe they care as much as most Dutch people about our team not qualifying :p