website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

4 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Yaaaaay, Hodgson resigns. There's always a new tomorrow and hope.

And why am I the only one even commenting here? Where are the other Brits/English users?

don´t worry buddy, thats only sport, next time you´ll do better. :yes and who will remember the football flop when you´ll dominate the upcomming olympics european medal tally ? :d

I also supported England tonight, but we must admit that they played awful match, and Iceland frankly deserved this win tonight.

now we will meet again btw in the WCH qualifiers, let see who will want go to Russia more :d and maybe this time you will score against us :p:yes

Just now, hckosice said:

don´t worry buddy, thats only sport, next time you´ll do better. :yes and who will remember the football flop when you´ll dominate the upcomming olympics european medal tally ? :d

I also supported England tonight, but we must admit that they played awful match, and Iceland frankly deserved this win tonight.

now we will meet again btw in the WCH qualifiers, let see who will want go to Russia more :d and maybe this time you will score against us :p:yes

It doesn't stop at the Olympics. Out of all the top teams, GB is the only one not to have anybody qualified in a sport that offers 18 sets of medals (wrestling). :facepalm:

There are too many embarrassing things to be spotted. I also don't expect a good performance in Rio. It may be emotionally driven but this is 2016 for me, a year in which everything goes wrong in personal life and sport has not been a good alternative this year. Well, except my own competitions that is. I could make them public here but then I will be known as the nerd here. :d

No doubts about that, Iceland were much better. England without any spirit and the goalkeeper issue since centuries is simply ridiculous. LDOG said he won't follow his team anymore so I will do the same until something changes. There are many other teams to support anyway. :yes

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

3 minutes ago, Quasit said:

It doesn't stop at the Olympics. Out of all the top teams, GB is the only one not to have anybody qualified in a sport that offers 18 sets of medals (wrestling). :facepalm:

There are too many embarrassing things to be spotted. I also don't expect a good performance in Rio. It may be emotionally driven but this is 2016 for me, a year in which everything goes wrong in personal life and sport has not been a good alternative this year. Well, except my own competitions that is. I could make them public here but then I will be known as the nerd here. :d

No doubts about that, Iceland were much better. England without any spirit and the goalkeeper issue since centuries is simply ridiculous. LDOG said he won't follow his team anymore so I will do the same until something changes. There are many other teams to support anyway. :yes

nah Russia has 18 wrestling medal chances, but has nothing qualified in athletics for example,:d so who know, we´ll see, personally I expect a very succesfull British campaign in Rio :yes

yeah thats really sad, hope everything will end in better way for you.

haha, no it´s very interesting, personally I like your "project" especially SVK is doing very well, instead of the real life :lol:

yep I perfectly understand your feelings and argentinians too ofc..but once again it´s just football, once you are up and once down, next time will be better. just need to learn from the flops and restart to work again :yes maybe without Hart for example :d

30 minutes ago, Quasit said:

i said that, i dont see LDOG saying that......but i really undertand him if he said :)

in other hand: you are probably more frustrated than us......you never see England winning nothing.

Edited by konig

some similitude of the quarter finalists:

Poland - Portugal   the first letters "PO"

Wales - Belgium   the third letter "L"

Germany - Italy   the last letter "Y"

France - Iceland  again "an"

it gives  Polyan

what that means , is it the sign ?:mumble:

hace 27 minutos, vlad said:

Everybody has "son" at their names, even England coach, HodgSON:lol:

I'm not an expert in the topic, but I think it's because that's how family names are constructed there (patronymic). Men names end with -sson, meaning "son of x", women names end with -dottir, meaning "daughter of x".