website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

Penalties :clap:

I watched 2 matches with an e.t. and I really hopped for penalties, but always someone scored in the end. But now penalties :clap:

Edited by batbobi

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

2x TWF Universal Champion - 69 days

5 minutos atrás, batbobi disse:

Penalties :clap:

I watched 2 matches with an e.t. and I really hopped for penalties, but always someone scored in the end. But now penalties :clap:

Well, I dont like it.... We never have luck in penalties, except with England....

Knock-Out Round

16 Nations, Knock-Out Round, Round of 16, Quarterfinals, Semifinals, Gold Medal Match, Winning Nation will be Men´s UEFA European Championships 2016 Champion

Quarterfinals Results  # 1

:POL  Poland  (3) 1 - 1 (5)   Portugal  :POR  

(Half-Time Score: 1-1, Full Time Result: 1-1, Extra Time Score: 0-0, Penalties 3-5)

30th June 2016, h. 21:00 (GMT +2), Stade Velodrome, Marseille

Nations Qualified for Semifinals (Partial)

• :POR Portugal

Portugal is probably the first team ever to qualify to semifinal without a single win in regular-time matches, of course if we count only this format with 16/24 teams. I don't think even Italy could have done such thing in the past. :d

3 minutos atrás, crovitlaci disse:

Portugal is probably the first team ever to qualify to semifinal without a single win in regular-time matches, of course if we count only this format with 16/24 teams. I don't think even Italy could have done such thing in the past. :d

Yes, they already started to joke here:  "We only have to draw two more matches to win the Euro!!!"   hahaha :lol:

Edited by kungshamra71