website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

3 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Unbeliavable how all big nations France x2, Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia and now England have scored in the end.:wacko: Heartbraking for Wales and i was so ready for England to stay in the group.Uggh

Sorry about that, you will have to wait for a bit longer for England to be eliminated. Here, have a tissue and a kiss. :wub:

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Credit where credit is due by the way, at least it was a deserved win based on the last part. They just kept going and it was a matter of time for the goal to be scored :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Unbeliavable how all big nations France x2, Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia and now England have scored in the end.:wacko: 

The difference between the best teams and the rest :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

congrats ENG, and now Monday you can play at "half gaz" :d

They may as well lose against Slovakia if they don't improve. :d

I think though, this should be a group where 3 teams will advance.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Yay, we WON versus Germany :champion::champion::champion:two years ago...

Well, I completely dont understand why polish media are creating such a atmosphere like we were a hundred times better than Germany. It's them who are favourites. I of course want my team to win but it's gonna be really hard. They really should not overhyping the game.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk