website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2023

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Sadulaev losing like that is last thing you can expect ! :yikes: he was dead tired

OK our 97kg is out too. what a terrible day . 

Bahrain is going to win a world title. years of hard work paid off (or hire a mercenary) 

Whole world is buying these days. :wacko:

But Bahrain probably did better  homework.

1 minute ago, ChandlerMne said:

Whole world is buying these days. :wacko:

But Bahrain probably did better  homework.

and they probably cheat a lot because you can't hire more than 1 wrestler per style in one year. but they have a full team of Russians. how they managed to hire them at the same time ? 

Just now, MHSN said:

and they probably cheat a lot because you can't hire more than 1 wrestler per style in one year. but they have a full team of Russians. how they managed to hire them at the same time ? 

Yes, noticed that too. How UWW alows that??? Corruption probably?

6 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Yes, noticed that too. How UWW alows that??? Corruption probably?

I can't think of another answer

of course there are always an "explanation". faking documents etc. 

Qatar did that for years and have lots of foreign players in its basketball NT (while only 1 is allowed) until at some point in 2011 FIBA intervened and disqualified half of their team

7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I can't think of another answer

of course there are always an "explanation". faking documents etc. 

Qatar did that for years and have lots of foreign players in its basketball NT (while only 1 is allowed) until at some point in 2011 FIBA intervened and disqualified half of their team

:BRN did huge hard work.. 

spot the talent

offer the money

do the bank transaction 

buy him a costume with Bahrain flag

😡😡😡

that attitude ruins the sport.. they are doing the same in athletics.. weightlifting.. now basketball

Qatar did similar thing before.. they are just buying history 

49 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Sadulaev losing like that is last thing you can expect ! :yikes: he was dead tired

OK our 97kg is out too. what a terrible day . we will most probably end up with only 3 quotas. :facepalm:

Bahrain is going to win a world title. years of hard work paid off (or hire a mercenary) 

Russians said Sadulaev lost due to the injury. Is it so?

7 minutes ago, avlar said:

Russians said Sadulaev lost due to the injury. Is it so?

I don't think so, he was just very tired, and his previous match against our guy drained his energy completely. 

he is still a great wrestler, but if you don't train properly you can't wrestle back to back matches, your body won't let you. 

23 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I don't think so, he was just very tired, and his previous match against our guy drained his energy completely. 

he is still a great wrestler, but if you don't train properly you can't wrestle back to back matches, your body won't let you. 

It is just Karma )

I wonder if he will fight tpmorrow. It is great disappointment for your guy - he deserved this quota. And if UWW reallocates this quota they will not restore chances of the wrestlers who lost to this AIN in the 1/4 and earlier. That makes all the tournament quite unfair.

Edited by avlar