website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

23 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I remember during the Olympic baseball & softball the English language commentators always stopped talking during the innings break. The Italians didn’t pause for breath.

Edited by Grassmarket

4 hours ago, Dragon said:

I am awfully surprised Italian commentary exists for darts :yikes: 

In a good way!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Also, Q School will start in a few days, and Corey Cadby is back. Oh boy.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Entertaining Bahrain Darts Masters the past two days, with two impressive showings by the Asians: Alain Abiabi and Man Lok Leung were excellent. Abiabi isn't exactly the youngest, Leung is taking it serious and has been playing some UK tournaments as well, he's a name for the next few years. Looks good as well in terms of style, whereas Abiabi throws....odd. Really, really odd. Search for it.

Q5KUrkZ.png

• 5 months later...
24 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

World Cup starts today, with a new format :cheer:

The 1st match will be Italy va Switzerland, and of course the Italians will badly lose :p

I'm not sure you know, Turetta is in the best form of his life and doubles can be very unpredictable. But it'll all depend on Bellmont as Walpen is still quite inexperienced. Also that mustache on Dante is incredible. 

12 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Wow! Just wow. Italy won their 1st match ever at the World Cup.

Played better than I thought, Turetta turned up and Dante is an absolute character. Will be a tougher test against Sweden though, who many expect to get through.   

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

• 2 months later...