website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2023

Totallympics

16 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Miami Dolphins have scored 70 points on the Denver Broncos and we still have 5 minutes left in the game :coffee:

Miami started winding down in the middle of the third, and stopped the car entirely in the middle of the 4th. They could have had 80 tonight, easy.

One week later and Pariots lost 0-34 to New Orleans Saints at home :p

Meanwhile Nathaniel Hackett got his revenge on Denver Broncos and Sean Payton who called him out before the season. Guess Hackett the scapegoat wasn't the only reason the Wilson contract looks utterly terrible? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ogreman said:

I have been watching the NFL since 2016. For context those are my entire years as a teenager. Today is the first time that I have witnessed the broncos beating the chiefs. This win has been a long time coming.

Chiefs beating Broncos for seven consecutive years coincides with Peyton Manning's retirement after winning the Super Bowl for Denver in February 2016 and Mahomes's ascent to the starting role in 2018 with Alex Smith being the stopping gap.  

49ers lost three in a row so Brock Purdy started looking like a human again and now Seahawks have traded for Giants DL Leonard Williams. Guess they believe they can still win the division with 49ers looking vulnerable out of nowhere.

Giants season is basically a wash after they mustered -9 net passing yards vs Jets last night being forced to play Tommy DeVito at QB :wacko:

CJ Stroud set the rookie single game passing yards record last night (470 yds, 5 TD) in 39-37 win over Tampa Bay.

This game also featured the first successful field goal by non-kicker/punter since 2004. RB Dare Ogunbowale (ex-soccer player) kicked from 29 yards.

I went to the Lions v. Chargers game at SOFI Stadium today. It would have been hard to choose a more entertaining game. The atmosphere in the stadium was incredible, and it was very clean for an American venue. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 11/13/2023 at 5:30 AM, Olympian1010 said:

I went to the Lions v. Chargers game at SOFI Stadium today. It would have been hard to choose a more entertaining game. The atmosphere in the stadium was incredible, and it was very clean for an American venue. 

Chargers need a new HC. Staley has wasted Herbert's rookie contract and funnily enough the Lions OC should be #1 candidate for HC job next off-season.

Meanwhile Texans with CJ Stroud have moved into a play-off sport and Buffalo Bills dropped to 5-5 after a complete shambles defeat vs Broncos on Monday Night.

• 2 weeks later...