website statistics

My TOP 100 favourite olympic moments.

rafalgorka

London, 29/07/2012.

Ruta Meilutyte's :LTU reaction after winning her heat in Women's 100m Breaststroke. Pure joy and happiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqFzbjGBKYA&list=PL47201A3DB08BD663&index=3

the race here is from 56:03 on

a 15-year old kid just said Hi to the swimming world

and then we all know what happened in the final

how she coped with this damn US false-start there was extraordinary, just extraordinary.

Yes, I know her story later on, I know the doping issues controversy, I know her come back story now, I think she will be a contender in Paris... but i know the controversy.

But still, here we are back in 2012, she is fifteen, and she can't believe what she just did.

I've seen it live on TV, i was laughing with joy and texting my Lithuanian friends immediately on this Sunday morning hours...

TBC...

Edited by rafalgorka

55 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

London, 29/07/2012.

Ruta Meilutyte's :LTU reaction after winning her heat in Women's 100m Breaststroke. Pure joy and happiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqFzbjGBKYA&list=PL47201A3DB08BD663&index=3

the race here is from 56:03 on

a 15-year old kid just said Hi to the swimming world

and then we all know what happened in the final

how she coped with this damn US false-start there was extraordinary, just extraordinary.

Yes, I know her story later on, I know the doping issues controversy, I know her come back story now, I think she will be a contender in Paris... but i know the controversy.

But still, here we are back in 2012, she is fifteen, and she can't believe what she just did.

I've seen it live on TV, i was laughing with joy and texting my Lithuanian friends immediately on this Sunday morning hours...

TBC...

Hoping Ruta can repeat her 2012 Olympics heroics at the next Olympics in Paris. Will be rooting for her.

Edited by Josh