website statistics

Archery at the European Games 2019

ChandlerMne

il y a 2 minutes, Gianlu33 a dit :

We haven't yet the team quota, it's an huge scandal :p Btw, if France will be not able to win the quota in Berlin, it will be an huge lost for the archery events and for the France team.. 

you always complain about the Italians while you're all smiles, we will not have women's football teams, no men's field hockey, difficult for men's basketball and volleyball. we will lose a lot of quotas compared to 2016

Just now, Benolympique said:

you always complain about the Italians while you're all smiles, we will not have women's football teams, no men's field hockey, difficult for men's basketball and volleyball. we will lose a lot of quotas compared to 2016

Wait and see. Spain has proven that the USA aren't unbeatable. Sure it will be difficult for France, but they have a realistic shot.

19 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Wait and see. Spain has proven that the USA aren't unbeatable. Sure it will be difficult for France, but they have a realistic shot.

hopefully, not...

so, the winners of the 3 all-European quarterfinals (which are going to be NOR, SWE and ITA, as I already perceived with my super-power :yikes::rofl:) are secured their Olympic spot...:p

1 minute ago, phelps said:

hopefully, not...

so, the winners of the 3 all-European quarterfinals (which are going to be NOR, SWE and ITA, as I already perceived with my super-power :yikes::rofl:) are secured their Olympic spot...:p

I don't root for them either, for the same reason you don't. But I do think they have a realistic chance.

Edited by EselTheDonkey

Just now, EselTheDonkey said:

I don't root fot them either, for the same reason you don't. But I do think they have a realistic chance.

well, tbh I never root for France...for more than a reason (but to name "History" should be enough)...

Edited by phelps

11 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

I see that here many do not like France! while we have the talk of sports, it's not nice because I never criticize your country.

it's not that I don't like France...it's that I just can't root for you...it's written in the History books!!! :roflmao::p;)

it all dates back to Julius Caesar and his French campaign...basically, you can only blame Asterix and Obelix for that! :yikes::roflmao::facepalm:

Edited by phelps