website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

5 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

now you have to be extravagant to win! it's really sad

This is kind laughable coming from France. Have you seen La Zarra’s rehearsal footage?

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Benolympique said:

I didn't say France had a better song

I should be clear I very much like the song as well :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, rybak said:

Malta just surpassed Netherlands in odds, but its not important now...

Unless it’s a reflection of how people are feeling when going to vote…

Promised myself that I wouldn't say so, but Loreen feels like the only deserving winner here.  :CZE, :POR:MLT  and :LAT were decently enjoyable as well. 

:SUI and :ISR felt like something we've heard a hundred times before. Meanwhile I need quite a bit of beer to enjoy :NOR and :FIN 

4 minutes ago, Agger said:

Promised myself that I wouldn't say so, but Loreen feels like the only deserving winner here.  :CZE, :POR:MLT  and :LAT were decently enjoyable as well. 

:SUI and :ISR felt like something we've heard a hundred times before. Meanwhile I need quite a bit of beer to enjoy :NOR and :FIN 

Swiss sadboys feel like as big a theme as anti war songs in the past years :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!