website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2022 - 2023

Henry_Leon

42 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

:yikes: i meant the other way around: Spanish with only one team and Italians with only two teams haha

Gonna edit the comment, thanks for noticing that out :d

Yeah, Spain are having a terrible tournament / season (by their standards). They could indeed be left with only Real, with Atletico on the fence. But on the other hand, they would charge the Europa League with a 4/5 club armada :d

7 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Yeah, Spain are having a terrible tournament / season (by their standards). They could indeed be left with only Real, with Atletico on the fence. But on the other hand, they would charge the Europa League with a 4/5 club armada :d

Sevilla be like:

Here We Go Again GIF

• 2 weeks later...

Not a Benfica fan (my only red team is Ajax, in Portugal i'm blue for Porto :d) but I can really sense something good coming out this year for them, it's delightful to see them play football.

And we can get yet again another Real Madrid - PSG hehe

image.png

Edited by kungshamra71

image.png

Probably one of the best draws for Portuguese teams since maybe 2004. Benfica against the "weakest" team (brugge), and Porto against a strong opponent, but yet not one of the big 5 (City, Liverpool, Madrid, Bayern, PSG).

And also from those big 5, at least two will be eliminated in the next round.

• 3 months later...
27 minutes ago, FireRun said:

So it happened again :d, wrong flag was used when an athlete from the dreaded Slovakia/Slovenia tandem was playing. At this point I feel we need a dedicated thread just for these posts. 

image.jpeg

Nah, waste of time, believe me, I know what I am saying this is just an unwinnable war :p

Sometimes when they are so confused they even just try to fix it by adding another completely deifferent flag

5852428.jpeg

Sometimes I feel, it is better to let it be :p

Spoiler

22s1qd8xje661.jpg

Edited by hckošice

• 2 weeks later...