website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2022 - 2023

Henry_Leon

From the top of my head it was 2006, the decline wasn't that incidental after all. Ironically, it was Juventus who carried Italy through mostly in these years (at least since Inter won in 2010), but now they are out early and again in some serious exterior troubles.

Edited by AsensioWillemsen

31 minutes ago, AsensioWillemsen said:

From the top of my head it was 2006, the decline wasn't that incidental after all. Ironically, it was Juventus who carried Italy through mostly in these years (at least since Inter won in 2010), but now they are out early and again in some serious exterior troubles.

yes the last time was in 2006 where Inter , Milan and Juventus qualified to quarterfinals , Italian football as a whole hasn't become the same after 2006 and the CalcioPoli 

One out of Inter/AC/Benfica/Napoli in the final. Another super lopsided draw. Italy as a whole got incredibly „lucky“ with pretty much all their draws in European competitions this season. The only good winners for me at this point would be Bayern or Benfica. Sadly I fear that it will again be Real or maybe City.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

51 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

here's the road to Istanbul , Napoli has all chances to reach the final they can only blame themselves if they don't qualify 

Benfica is super strong this year, I think they will be able to reach the final, especially if on the semi final they play the second leg at home as well.

The atmosphere in their stadium it’s like hell to the adversaries (and I’m not even a Benfica fan)

19 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Benfica is super strong this year, I think they will be able to reach the final, especially if on the semi final they play the second leg at home as well.

The atmosphere in their stadium it’s like hell to the adversaries (and I’m not even a Benfica fan)

same as Napoli , it'd be fun anyway if both teams qualified to Semis