website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

Andrzej Nedza-Kubiniec with the fastest shooting time. But his skiing sucks as usual. And he missed 3 times too :mad:

Lukasz Szczurek 42nd with 10/10. He should drop back in the 4-shoot race though.

Who is this guy in 3rd place? His name sounds Finnish but he represents Sweden? :mumble:

So last week Dale made his IBU Cup debut with two dominant wins, now he made his World Cup debut with 0+0 and a 15th place, excellent, the hypetrain is gaining speed :bowdown:

Also, his hobby is apparently, according to his IBU profile, "Tinder" :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

21 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

So last week Dale made his IBU Cup debut with two dominant wins, now he made his World Cup debut with 0+0 and a 15th place, excellent, the hypetrain is gaining speed :bowdown:

Also, his hobby is apparently, according to his IBU profile, "Tinder" :lol: 

He's a 21 year-old-man. What else would you expect him to do in his spare time? At least he's honest. :p

One of Vetle Sjaastad Christiansen hobbies is "entertaining my girlfriend". ;) 

Edited by wumo26

21 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

He's a 21 year-old-man. What else would you expect him to do in his spare time? 

"Tinder" doesn't really seem like a hobby, but more like something you spend 5 minutes on :p (I could be totally wrong, since I have 0 experience with that kind of apps, I just write about winter sports and find myself a girlfriend that way :p )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!