website statistics

Canada Club

Sindo

Hello guys and welcome to the Canada club! :CAN

@JoshMartini007 @intoronto@NearPup@Canada4thewin@Topicmaster1010@darknife23@BenAfleckIsAnOkActor@ofan

The idea is to move here the discussions from the Canada National Thread. Let's see how it goes during the Beijing Olympic Games and if it will be successfull you can go on to use this place to discuss about 2024 Olympic qualifications (we will create a new section in the navigation page here:

Senza-titolo.png

I can change the name "Canada" to anything else you want (Canada Club, Go Team Canada, etc.).

Inside this section, you could have as many thread as you want. This is great to keep everything more organized than having everything in a single thread.

During Beijing, do you think it would be better to have separate threads by sport (or group of sports) or by day?

Users who still have to join the club: @evil betty @seb851 @james89 @canadamion  @Surlympics @juddy96

17 minutes ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

Yeah, I agree that by day would be better.

Also Sindo, I believe you forgot to tag @orangeman

Yeah, sorry for that! We wait you here, @orangeman!

@intoronto Will you take care of opening the daily threads? I would say possibly opening each day's thread at the end of the previous day. Canada is not competing in Day -2 so I guess you can start with Day -1 :p

14 hours ago, Sindo said:

Yeah, sorry for that! We wait you here, @orangeman!

@intoronto Will you take care of opening the daily threads? I would say possibly opening each day's thread at the end of the previous day. Canada is not competing in Day -2 so I guess you can start with Day -1 :p

I feel so left out. Just kidding, all good!

8 minutes ago, intoronto said:

For our descriptor maybe: All about Canadian sports, and don't forget your please and thank yous!

I have now made you the owner of the club, so you should be able to do it by yourself. From the club's home page (https://totallympics.com/clubs/2-canada/), you should be able to see this:

Senza-titolo.png

Click on "Edit Club Settings" and you can add whatever you want in the description. So you can also change it from time to time (like adding now something about Beijing, then change it at the end etc.)

You can also set a background image to be shown in the club's home page

50 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I have now made you the owner of the club, so you should be able to do it by yourself. From the club's home page (https://totallympics.com/clubs/2-canada/), you should be able to see this:

Senza-titolo.png

Click on "Edit Club Settings" and you can add whatever you want in the description. So you can also change it from time to time (like adding now something about Beijing, then change it at the end etc.)

You can also set a background image to be shown in the club's home page

Thanks