website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

Wonderful parade of nations :bowdown:

And indeed, where's the ice hockey? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Brazilian biathlon is calling (literally :p ) so I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me for now :p 

I enjoyed it though :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Kosice looks so vivid :d

One of the best Serbian player (or BEST) Nemanja Matic started his profesional carrer in that city and he said that he has great memories. So, thanks Kosice :p

Slovakia2016.png

Absolutely fantastic,

Thanks you once again very much Werloc for your help and willingness. What a great moment to listen this track.

what a lovely song.

After this great moment, we can return to our presentations of the host country,

As probably many of you know, Slovakia is a mountainous country, but also very well known for her castles and caves.

In this section we will introduce the mountains,

here a short video introducing our beautiful and majestic TATRAS

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Let me to present you Werloc of Lithuania, our friend and last Totallympics Open Song Contest winner, who very kindly accepted our invitation to perform for us in this opening ceremony one of his great songs,

Gebrasy - Should Have Known

What a fantastic and thoughtful touch from the host organisers and very proud to see our very own talented Werloc as part of this ceremony.... douze points hckosice and Werloc! :bowdown:

Two Totallympics members representing their countries in TISC Annual 2016 with both vovanA and Werloc doing their nations proud! This is just great! :)

Slovakia2016.png

In this part of Slovak presentations section we will introduce the Castles and chateaus,

here a short video with pictures of some of ours most known and most visited castles and chateaus,

also let me tell you something about the music in this video,

it's probably one of the most important folklore songs for slovaks.

The song is called " Na Kráľovej Holi " which means " On Kráľová Hoľa"

Kráľová Hoľa is a legendary slovak mountains peak

here the translation of the first stanza

On Kraľová hoľa, there stands a green tree
On Kraľová hoľa, there stands a green tree
Its peak is bent, its peak is bent
Its peak is bent towards the slovak lands
Its peak is bent, its peak is bent
Its peak is bent towards the slovak lands

so, here the video about castles

and if someone interested about the song, here at the end of this last scene of slovak popular movie about a legendary slovak highwayman, after he was caught and as a form of punishment he was buried...