website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

It works very good for me... what channel you try to see?

Bein Sports 1

I'm trying 2 now, which works better so far, but sadly that's just taekwondo instead of weightlifting :( 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

I just ceck, I have problems too with Bein 1... try the others :p 

Schedule: http://www.beinsports.com/en/جدول-البث

Watching 2 without sound now (because hearing the sound stop and start and stop works on my nerves). It's a little better, but still...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And it stopped again for 10 seconds before working for 10 seconds and so on. I give up for today before I throw my tablet out of the window. 

I was really looking forward to these Games, seeing how much fun it was four years ago, but so far it's one big disappointment :( 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

And it stopped again for 10 seconds before working for 10 seconds and so on. I give up for today before I throw my tablet out of the window. 

I was really looking forward to these Games, seeing how much fun it was four years ago, but so far it's one big disappointment :( 

yep I have the same problem using the app. and I almost threw my tablet away (i mean seriously) when it stopped working at 14-14 in fencing semifinal :d

Taiwan seems to be going pretty well too :cheer: