website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

I just have to rant when I see cheating Russians perform well. Even more with convicted dopers. 

The IOC must know Russia will have to be banned from 2024 and 2026 if it’s to save the games.

Ok, thanks 😁

Men's 4x7.5km Team Relay
Final Results

:NOR Norway
Sturla Holm Laegreid
Tarjei Boe
Johannes Thingnes Boe
Vetle Sjaastad Christiansen
1:19:50.2 (1+7)

:FRA France
Fabien Claude
Emilien Jacquelin
Simon Desthieux
Quentin Fillon Maillet
+27.4 (0+9)

:ROC ROC
Said Karimulla Khalili
Alexander Loginov
Maxim Tsvetkov
Eduard Latypov
+45.3 (2+6)

Full Final Result HERE

21 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

Anna Weidel will go home without any Olympic participation :cry:

I mean, I get it, but I'm still utterly disappointed.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, hckošice said:

was hoping UKR beat RUS but still better outcome than nothing

Long time it was RUS and BLR running togehter on the lead. *scary*

Very intense race. Christinansen MVP - QFM and Nawrath tried to play some tactic games, but he stays cool (even in warm socks!). And Latypov is weastern spy, i think. :D

I have never been this happy that i wasn't able to watch something live.

Women's downhill: 4th place for Germany

Men's nordic combined: 4th place for Germany

Men's biathlon: 4th place for Germany

There is no way that any nation ever had this much bad luck on a single day at the olympics. Germany should have won 2 medals in those events alone. Also another great 4th place for the german women in alpine skiing ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Norway killed all german hopes of winning the medal table. Gold in men's biathlon wasn't a shock, but grandpa Grabaak beating Geiger must be one of the least believable performances at the games.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

I have never been this happy that i wasn't able to watch something live.

Women's downhill: 4th place for Germany

Men's nordic combined: 4th place for Germany

Men's biathlon: 4th place for Germany

There is no way that any nation ever had this much bad luck on a single day at the olympics. Germany should have won 2 medals in those events alone. Also another great 4th place for the german women in alpine skiing ...

Germany is winning too many golds in sliding sports, keep some for smaller nations 

I'm expecting a lot from Knotten tomorrow :NOR If she can somehow have one or two penalty loops they would be at least 3mins behind the leader hopefully some top nation. Then Eckhoff will ski fast but be on penalty loop at least once, Ida Lien maybe a few spare rounds and ideally 1 penalty loop with slow skiing hopefully then followed by Roiseland who will have too much to make up.. If things go according to this tomorrow we will have interesting race.