website statistics

Table Tennis Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

26 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

Entry List

Tournament Qualification South East Asia Olympic

Men's :MAS :PHI :SGP :THA :VIE

Women's :MAS :PHI :SGP :VIE

Tournament Qualification Oceania Olympic

Men's :FIJ :NZL

Women's :FIJ :NZL :VAN

Tournament Qualification South Asia Olympic

Men's :BAN :MDV :NEP :PAK :SRI

Women's :BAN :MDV :NEP :PAK :SRI

India for quite a long time has monopolised the South Asia qualifiers.... As we won a team quota in both men and women it really opens the way for our neighbours to really get into the Olympics for the first time.... I guess we may have some male qualifier from nepal and woman from srilanka 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

3 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

India for quite a long time has monopolised the South Asia qualifiers.... As we won a team quota in both men and women it really opens the way for our neighbours to really get into the Olympics for the first time.... I guess we may have some male qualifier from nepal and woman from srilanka 

I hope maldives nepal bangladesh

it's weird that there is still nothing about East Asian Qualifier in either ITTF or ATTU website. I assume there won't be a separate tournament, they will either mix it with another tournament in the region. or just award the quotas to the best ranked athlete. 

it's HKG or PRK for the men's quota and just PRK for the women's quota. MGL is there too but too weak to compete.

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

it's weird that there is still nothing about East Asian Qualifier in either ITTF or ATTU website. I assume there won't be a separate tournament, they will either mix it with another tournament in the region. or just award the quotas to the best ranked athlete. 

it's HKG or PRK for the men's quota and just PRK for the women's quota. MGL is there too but too weak to compete.

Honkong should take this, and they could take second quota (Baldwin/Lam) because one is so sure. But still Korea could make a suprise like in mix.