website statistics

Table Tennis Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

59 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Good news for :SRI I guess? Would be their quotas to lose if they compete at the qualifiers (I think they didn't in 2020)

Only 1 male player from :PAK had participated and no player from other South Asian countries in women's section. I guess this time it shall be a historic qualification for a South Asian country as well

ah, that sucks, being the first team below the qualification line :( only if they were lucky with one more result going in their favor in other matches.

Posted (edited)

Calendar Qualification olympic

Source : https://www.ittf.com/2024-events-calendar/

6-8 May: South East Asia Regional Olympic Qualification, Bangkok :THA

13-15 May: South Asia Regional Olympic Qualification, Kathmandu :NEP

16-18 May: West Asia Regional Olympic Qualification, Sulaymaniyah :IRQ

17-19 May: Central Asia Regional Olympic Qualification, Tashkent :UZB

Edited by Benolympique

2024 European Olympic Singles Qualification - Date: 15 - 19 May 2024 Location: Sarajevo,  Bosnia and Herzegovina

European Singles Qualifications for the 2024 Paris Olympic Games will be held in the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina from May 15th to 19th. The venue of the event is the Sport Arena, Hotel Hills Complex. From the six (6) continental quotas allocated to Europe for each gender, five (5) quotas will be allocated in the European Olympic Singles Qualification Tournament and one (1) will be allocated by ranking, on 11 June 2024.

I thought that China could not get a quota from the rankings if they declined one from the championships, but form the document it seems to be in order.

WANG Chuqin/SUN Yingsha will cruise by to a quota. Could Wang win 3 gold medals?

When is the Chinese nationals btw?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/31/2024 at 8:34 PM, intoronto said:

:CAN Canada's Paris team for men has been finalized

Eugene Wang

Edward Ly

Jeremy Hazin

To add some information, Wang and Ly were pre-qualified by ranking and Jeremy Hazin won the Olympic trials.

Wang if competing in his 4th Olympics, Hazin in his second and Ly in his first.

Edited by NearPup