website statistics
Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Sure, why not ...

Germany doesn’t have a medal chance anyways and apart from Dürr, all German girls are on an equally low level, so you might as well give her a shot.

With this performance today ... they have a big Chance in the teak tomorrow with Filser, Aicher, Lutz, Schmid and Strasser.

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

The fact that 3 German men finished top 8 clearly is all you need to know to judge this event.

On the other hand it is nice to see that 17 yo Emma Aicher did quite well today. Would be nice to see a talented German in the slalom for a change.

I think we will see her tomorrow in the team event.

19 minutes ago, phelps said:

yes, basically they had 2 separate rankings for those who did race on the red course and those who did race on the blue course...

the top 8 in each of those 2 rankings would qualify for the knockout stage (crossing format: 1st red vs 8th blue and so on, with the faster of the 2 skiers of each pairing entitled to choose the course in the next stage)...

Well the curious thing is, not that 8 qualified from each course. The curious thing is, that the Final will be on a complete different course than the qualifying. 

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Calm down, calm down. On the FIS website there's now a document saying 'Results qualification race'. For the parallel event in Lech, there was a document 'Results qualification run' and (later!) came another document 'Results elimination run'.

So I think we can assume the qualification run is indeed completed, but the second run is called elimination run and comes later.

There will be definitely no second run ... Inspection for the final is already at 12:30 and they have to switch the slope 

The men could not race there second run at 12:00 and be already at the inspection 30 minutes later.

In the fis start times also stands 09:00-11:00

The Qualification is completed ... only ONE run 

- Holdener (SUI)
- Hrovat (SLO)
- Robnik (SLO)
- Gasienca (POL)
- Liensberger (AUT)
- Frasse Sombet (FRA)
- Brunner (AUT)
- Filser (GER)
- Brignone (ITA)
- Alphand (SWE)
- Moltzan (USA)
- Worley (FRA)
- Hudson (NZL)
- O‘Brien (USA)
- Gritzsch (AUT)
- Tilley (GBR)

Athletes in there positions from 1 to 16 ...

7 minutes ago, justony said:

It's a shame. At World Cup ORF always delivers live qualies, since this are Worlds, I was sure this time would be no difference

I think they have no chance, when there are no cameras. Do they only have one run? There stands qualification completed ...