website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

and Moradi broke the oldest World Record in Weightlifting ! :bowdown: (even though all WRs will be gone next year with new weight classes)..

with 14kg behind. I wonder what the idiot Rostami will do in CJ. will he give up the gold or will try something super stupid.

Edited by MHSN

Ah crap, forgot weightlifting :(

Luckily the YouTube streams can be rewinded :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

When you're not happy about being on TV :p

vqWkPdu.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 5 Minuten schrieb MHSN:

and Moradi broke the oldest World Record in Weightlifting ! :bowdown: (even though all WRs will be gone next year with new weight classes)..

with 14kg behind. I wonder what the idiot Rostami will do in CJ. will he give up the gold or will try something super stupid.

at least Rostami is always entertaining. :d

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Too bad the weightlifting records will be deleted like tomorrow. :p

I'm quite sure he knew that, he just wanted all 3 World Records in this 94kg weight forever:p because he was lifting +190kg in training several times he just wanted to do that in competition at least once.