website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Broadcasters

3 hours ago, Vektor said:

One thing I am curious about is if ESP will have more than one live feed for athletics. I think we never had separate live streams for various athletics events that were happening at the same time in the stadium, but I know that the broadcasters had these separate feeds because the Hungarian TV was able to show hammer throw for example when the main athletics feed was showing something else. 

The same here in Bulgaria. During Rio Olympics women's high jump competition was shown in full

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Agger said:

Sounds like the problem I had. Resetting the router may help, but it didn't to me.

I was told I had problems due to my Network Provider giving me dynamic IPs. I could try getting the provider to give me a static IP. That would however cost me extra which made me fight on against them.

However https://1.1.1.1/dns/ ended up as the solution for me.

Can't say whether you have the same problem as me (no streams worked for me), but it may be the solution.

Lol, I changed DNS settings and it worked at least for these streams which aren't on ESP 1 or ESP 2, I still have issues if I want to load ESP 1 for example, but this is much better for me as I need it only for these olympic streams. Thanks a lot. 

3 minutes ago, nenad said:

Lol, I changed DNS settings and it worked at least for these streams which aren't on ESP 1 or ESP 2, I still have issues if I want to load ESP 1 for example, but this is much better for me as I need it only for these olympic streams. Thanks a lot. 

Fingers crossed that it'll keep working :)

2 minutes ago, nenad said:

You've been more helpful than their support.

Mentioned it earlier in this thread (I think), but I only found the solution after writing with a third person from Eurosport Support :p

The France Sport website will have plenty of streams for (almost) evey session/sport, right now they have dedicated streams for every court for Badminton, Table Tennis, Gymnastics integrated feed and for each apparatus feed, though they don't have yet any indication for example of the Shooting Finals though I think they are a work in progress and somehow those will appear. 

I also check and once the athletics begins France Sport will have a dedicated stream for jumps & throws, they did the same for the Doha 2019 World Athletics Championships.

The only issue is that they had those streams in 720 HD Live But if you wanted to catch later on demand, the only option was 576 at best. Hope this time they will have HD Live/On demand options.

You only have to create a user for the francesport website and it's free. Of course you need a VPN 

https://www.france.tv/sport/les-jeux-olympiques/programme-par-jour/

The work is still in progress as there is some issues with times and days of some session. For example the softball session on the 21st is missing but there is the 22nd session of sotfball at that place on the schedule right now. All the early morning event seems to appear to the day prior on the actual schedule.

My concern is on the split screen we have on the last games, we can watch four different sessions on the same screen, I hope it will be available this time also. There is no mention of it anyway

There is also a feed by sport that was added two days ago on the main page but right now there is nothing on it, we will see wednesday what happens